Thursday, July 29, 2010

Speechless

I considered writing a blog for a week. For that whole week, I made mental notations in my mind about what I would write about and how I would go about my blogs. I feel as though I have so much to say, but as soon as I actually create a blog and sit down to write, I've got nothing. In other words, I'm speechless.

Okay, after looking on facebook for something to rant about, i've finally found something...

So my rant of the day/night:
I HATE facebook statuses that people write that obviously don't make sense to anybody unless you ask the person about it, especially if the status includes "fml" because that's just attention seeking. My only exception: when your 1,000 word Macbeth essay gets erased - that deserves an "fml" and at least I wrote in my status what it was for.

Duck of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment