Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sober October

I blog for myself. I don't care if nobody reads this, because I do it more for myself than other people. But I am going to set myself the challenge of blogging everyday of October.

I was told yesterday of 'Sober October'. Pretty self explanatory I reckon, and a good idea I guess (not going to be too great for my parent's shop). But it will be good for people's health. If I were of the legal age of drinking, I may even consider doing it myself. Alas I am not, and I don't drink, but I am still setting myself a challenge. So yeah, I'm going to blog everyday as I need to practice my communicational writing. Plus, I like challenging myself :)

My reward if I win: I WILL buy the first season of Bones (as I put it off everytime I walk into JB)

On another note, I have recently found many youtubers that I love and I have a totally new appreciation for youtube.
Those included are:
  • fiveawesomegirls (thanks to Lucy SJ)
  • owlssayhoot
  • italktosnakes
  • elmify
  • wheezywaiter
  • hexachordal
  • ijustine

But of course I still love my Charlie and Alex :)

Random Fact Of My Life:
My favourite flower is the Rose. I think red roses are beautiful and symbolic.



Duck of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment