Friday, October 1, 2010

1st of October - Happy Birthday Charlie McDonnell and Jimmy Carter (personal joke)

So I went back to school today after 6 days off sick. It's always so weird coming back to school after a period of being unwell. Things feel so out of place and I'm never used to not being able to eat or do whatever I want whenever I want. It's different to coming back from school holidays as everyone is going through the same withdrawal symtoms. But today, as I have felt of many occassions, I felt low and out of place. My day actually ended up pretty well as it was pretty cruisy and I have found I'm not as behind on my work as I thought I was!

I have found a website (again thanks to Lucy SJ) that excites me a lot.
www.dailybooth.com
Pretty much a website where you upload pictures and follow other people's pictures. I'm really excited to use it and have found a 30 picture thing of which I want to follow:

1. Your facebook profile photo

2. A photo of yourself a year ago

3. A photo that makes you happy

4. A photo of the last place you went on holiday

5. A photo of you

6. A photo that makes you laugh

7. A photo of someone you love

*8. A photo of your favorite band/musician*

9. A photo of your family

10. A photo of you as a baby

11. A photo of your favourite film(s)

12. A photo of you

13. A photo of your best friend(s)

14. A photo of one of your favourite family members

15. A photo of you and someone you love

16. A photo of you at the last party you went to

17. A drunk photo of you

18. A photo of one of your classes

19. A photo of you on a school trip

20. A photo of something you enjoy doing

21. A photo of you standing up

22. A photo of your town

23. A photo of your friend as a baby

24. A photo of you that your hair looks nice in

25. A photo of a night you loved

26. A photo of your favourite weekend

27. A photo of last summer

28. A photo of what you ate today

29. A photo of someone you find attractive

30. A photo of you when you were happy

 
I've done the first one and am posting the picture with this post.
(It's of me, my nephew Lucas and my brother Jeremy)
 
Well that's all for today, I just made lime jelly and have to wait another 3 and a half hours to let it set. I'm contemplating cooking some dinner as my parents aren't home yet. But I think I'd rather youtube.
 
 
Duck Of My Life

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, this is from Houdini (dailybooth)
    Erm, i never did those stuff.. its silly.. just do whatever you like on that site! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha hi! yeah I'm not really sticking to that stuff anymore...i've only done the first 6 and i'm sick of it. now i just post random pics :) thanks for following x

    ReplyDelete