Friday, October 1, 2010

Self Inflicted Insomniac

So I'm starting this at 1:38am Saturday morning as I don't feel like sleeping and I have nothing better to do. I am actually obsessed with dailybooth now and have posted like over 20 photos tonight. I can't believe I'd never heard of it before! I think it's a great concept and idea and I can't wait to use it everyday :) What I think I'm looking forward to most is being able to look back at it in a few monthes time and see all my pictures. It'll be like an online photo album! I actually love it. I completed 5 more photos of my list of 30 photos to put up on dailybooth. Number 2 is: A photo of yourself a year ago. Here it is:

If you know me personally, you know that I have a very silly personality and I love acting childish. This was at Julz's going away party and I was in the middle of a waterfight :)

I have also just realised that I've had one earphone in my ear for the last hour without listening to any music or youtube. But I think I'll keep it in there because I like it :)

I'm trying to plan what I'm going to do for the rest of the day as I haven't done anything interesting all week. But right now I think I'm just going to be staying at home sleeping and catching up on homework (as if it's going to happen). I don't actually think I can bring myself to endure another grandfinal. But I'm saying now that I reckon Saints will win by about 3 goals. But I want Collingwood to win.


Duck of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment