Friday, October 1, 2010

Regret

I admit, I do regret staying up til 4am thismorning on the net, and I don't know why, but I really just felt like it! I ended up getting around 6 hours sleep, which I guess is pretty decent. Of course I'm daily-boothing right now and also youtubing.

It's been suggested to me by many people who have read this that I should switch to tumblr as you apparently get more followers and hence (and hopefully) more readers. So I'm taking that into consideration and may join up later today if I'm heavily procrastinating with my homework. Which, I admit, is bound to happen. But it'll get done, because it always does :)

I also think I'll do some cooking today. I feel like baking a cake and sharing it with my family for dessert :) I'm going to look up recipes now...I made lime jelly last night and I'm about to go upstairs and see how it turned out. I'll re-post with my sucess/unsucess in the kitchen.

3. A photo that makes you happy



Duck of my life

2 comments:

  1. i am really enjoying your recent blogs :)
    i don't know what it is about blogging, but i think it kind of helps you get to know a person in another way. That only blogging can do ...
    If you get what i mean.
    I am so excited for your blogging every day in october, it's starting out amazingly.
    I think i'll try and do some vlogging, you can have the link ;)
    when i start that is, in return may i pretty please have your dailybooth link?
    Anyway, i love you're blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thankyou :) I'm really getting into it and I just love writing them! See you soon x

    ReplyDelete