Friday, October 1, 2010

Tara the Tramp

I went through a fad earlier in the year of naming significant objects. When we got our trampoline, I named her Tara the Tramp. Not because I think Tara is a trampish name, it just fit and I love it :) Through the monthes of owning a trampoline, I have mentally noted some of the benefits of having one. Here are some:

1. Probably the best reason for owning a trampoline is because it is a great source of exercise (without getting very puffed out) A person who is 60kg burns approximately 220 calories an hour. You pretty much don't even realise you're exercising.

2. For me, it's a place that I can go for some time to myself without actually leaving my residence. Sometimes I just need to get away from people and give 15 minutes to myself to think and contemplate. I have made many hard decisions whilst lying on my trampoline.

3. My sister and I have spent more time together actually communicating. This has led to easier communication inside the house as well and I feel we are now closer :)

4. And lastly, it's fun! It's so much fun going so high, making routines and learning new tricks. I love taking my friends and family on it :)

4. A photo of the last place you went on holiday


Duck of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment