Monday, October 4, 2010

Just Quickly

I hate the beginning of day light savings. It screws up my sleeping pattern (and not just by an hour) Thismorning I didn't get to sleep until 1am and I had to get up at 5.30am for athletics (joys of my life). So pretty much I'm dead and I swear this happens every year. But after I get over my tiredness, I'll be happier and appreciate the lightness we have now been given :) My sister and I stayed out on the trampoline until 7 this arvo and took like 100 photos, they are so awesome.

The thing is, I don't have much more to say. It's a duck situation about how boring this is.
I will say that I'm pissed because the internet on both the computer and the wireless for the laptop are both incredibly slow and annoying me so much.

Until tomorrow,



Duck of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment