Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

I've been lucky enough to have already traveled in my short time of living around Australia, Europe and Asia. My latest overseas trip was a school trip to Japan. The trip was a great experience on the diverse culture and beauty of another country. I would love to go back with my family and share with them the experiences I have had there.
The first picture is of the first place we stayed at in Japan, Miyajima Island.
After 2 flights, 3 train trips and a ferry ride, we had finally made it to our first destination. Feeling tired, dirty and extremely grotty, dragging my heavy suitcase around and taking in the amazing scenary. These few the first few happy moments I felt whilst being in Japan.


This picture is really special as we took hundreds of photos over our two week stay, but I just really enjoy looking at it as I like seeing myself look happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment