Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

I found out about Blogger through two of my friends Holly and Lucy who had already made blogs. I thought it looked and sounded very interesting and decided to give it a try. I wanted to do this because I wanted a way to express myself and some of the opinions I have formed. I can't exaclty remember when I first started, but it was about July or August. I've noticed that the way I write both blogs and at school have changed since I first started. Although I actively use youtube, tumblr, nerdfighters and dailybooth, writing in this blog is still my absolute favourite internet-related thing to do.

This was my first post:

"For those who know me, I'm quite deaf and often miss key words in sentences and therefore mis-interpret a lot of things that people say. But I hate those times, where someone has obviously misheard something and thought someone else has said something completely different, and even thought they know that's not what they said, they still go: "did you say (such and such)"


But anyway, it's just a little rant that goes on inside of me everytime it happens. Admittedly I think I do it a lot, which completely contradicts my first ever post, but whatevs.



Duck of my life"

No comments:

Post a Comment