Friday, March 18, 2011

Today's Front Page of Celebrityfix.com

1. 80s stars: Where are they now? 
Well it included a photo gallery! And I love the photo galleries, but it was ridiculously long and I didn't really care for more of the people in them.

2. Watch: Kylie Minoque kisses her man on stage
No. I didn't watch. I don't want to watch. BUT judging from the picture given, it looks like she's pretty out of it.

Oh god I do hope she fell off stage.

3. Bad hair alert! Did Corey Feldmen get a fringe extension?
I'm not even going to show the pic, as it's ridiculous..
WHO THE FUCK IS COREY FELDMEN?

4. Jennifer Love Hewitt is getting called fat again
Leave her alone! I could rant all day about how celebrities are sending such a bad message body image wise with their crazy small bodies. From the picture she looks amazing. Maybe she's like me...she's rather be normal than anorexic.


5. Vanessa, Miley, Scarlett all targeted by professional nude photo hacker ring
LOL.

6. Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene broke up
Well I don't really care for either of them, hence I don't care about this.

7. Emma Watson's Bieber hair: hot or not?
NOT.
I don't care how pretty she is. (She's ridiculously pretty) I just hate this hair style on her. Go back to the pixie!

8. Wedgie! David Beckham (and other stars) battle with disappearing undies.
Now this IS a lol-worthy photo gallery. Check it out?
http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/slideshowajax/154008/wedgie.slideshow

9. Beckhams reveal sex scan horror
First off, I'm so happy for them that they're having a girl! Finally! Although their sons are very cute, a girl is going to be awesome for them :)
Cannot believe the doctor mucked it up and told them they were having a boy! But at least the mix up was fixed before they announced it.

10. Katy Perry's disapproving Christian mum is writing a tell-all book
One book I definitely won't be reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment