Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Swot Vac

I feel as though I could do my exams today and be happy with them, which is a really good thing, and I'm really proud of myself for working so hard for these last few weeks, and in general, over the year. I've created goals, made lists and persisted (mostly) with getting everything done. Now I have 2 days left of school left, then it's up to me how I spend my time.

A week is a VERY long time. I can get so much done, which I'm pleased about because it means I won't be stressed and rushing when it comes to exam time. I have a good exam timetable, good study techniques and will have the house to myself forthe majority of the time.

I'm faced with the problem now though of what to focus on. Ideally I would to divide my time evenly, but I'm sitting on better marks for some subjects then others. I would rather do really well in 2 subjects, than do average in all four of my subjects, one of which I know is basically impossible for me to get an EA at this stage. I've decided I'm going to study the most for Sport Science and Japanese, but I'll definitely give time to English and I'll study about 45 min of maths a day.

I'm so ready for it.
Swot Vac is awesome.

EXAMS - COME AT ME

No comments:

Post a Comment