Friday, July 8, 2011

1 down, 3 to go

"You'll be fine"
"It'll be ok"
"Everything will work out"

Words so easily said, by those who aren't going through what you're going through.

I hate it when I find myself telling people these words. The majority of the time I say them way too easily, usually because I have no idea of what else to say. So I've decided, if people want my help, I'm going to really try hard to give it to them. Unless of course, I know that they'll be fine, in which case "you'll be fine" will kind of fit...

I had my maths exam today. It. Was. HARD! Jesus I didn't think it'd be that hard. I almost ran out of time, and I didn't have any time to go over everything, so I'm not very confident. But I managed to at least attempt all of the questions, which I'm proud of... There's nothing I can do about it now. I'm just so glad it's over!

1 down, 3 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment