Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Exam Time

Two days until my first exam - and I'm feeling good!

The thing is, I haven't studied to my full potential - I know that. But I have studied, and I plan to study more after my first exam on Friday. I have three days off and then three exams over two days, then I'm finished!

I'm looking forward to getting them out of the way. I don't want to not do them, because I've put time and effort into them. Of course, I'm going to feel anxiety and probably a bit of stress before I do them, but I'll push through. I've done it before and suceeded, there's no reason why I can't do it again.



Favourite song right now :)

1 comment:

  1. After six years of highschool and further six of university, I still don't understand what people really mean by 'study'. All I ever did was make a few notes in class throughout the course and then read them over again a couple of days before the exam. Most of the time the latter wasn't even necessary, as the act of simply writing it down meant that it had already stuck in my head anyway.

    Studies have proven that the factors which make the biggest difference in exam performance are sufficient sleep and a good meal, so don't fall into one of those crazy all-nighter scenarios.

    ReplyDelete