Thursday, July 7, 2011

2012 Subject Choices

Trying to pick my subjects for next year...which is both time consuming and drags me away from my studies! But I like reading about each subject, a lot of them are really interesting. I'm only going to do four, I NEED my study line!

Currently I have three subjects set for next year, they are:
  • English Writers
  • Health Studies
  • Psychology

My possibilites for my fourth subject are:
  • Accounting
  • Ancient Civilisations
  • Economics
  • Legal Studies
  • Studies in Religion
  • Sociology

Right now I'm leaning towards Sociology, but I don't know if I would want to do both Psychology and Sociology in the same year...

Anyway, I have a month to think about it until I have to decide..

I've got my maths exam tomorrow arvo...argh! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I shall be able to assist you in precisely 33.3% of those subjects, and none of them is Accounting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accounting at Hutchins, sounds like fun...

    ReplyDelete