Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

Wow. This is massive as I have so much I want to do with my life. I'll stick to some goals I wish to achieve in the next 2 years.

  • Complete eight pre tertiary subjects to the best of my ability. This doesn't mean get all EA's or a 100 TCE score. All I want to do is try my best and finish school knowing that I gave everything my all.
  • Get my L's, then my P's. I know I've been really really slack about this. So I've decided I'm going to get my L's on Monday, the day before school starts. I'm just going to suck it up and do it. If I don't pass then I'm obviously not ready to drive yet and it will show me that I need to keep reading the road rules book.
  • I want to fully commit to the sports and activities I decide to partake in. Like school, I want to be able to look back at everything I did and be proud of how I participated.
  • I want to be happy and healthy. I don't really have to elaborate much more. Just that I want to continue eating somewhat healthily and continue exercising both my mind and body.
Pretty much in the next two years I want to be proud of my work and activities at school, I want to be able to drive and to be healthy and happy.

In the future I know for certain that I want a husband and kids. But that is a long way down the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment