Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My very busy term.

Things are going to be changing dramatically for me this term. School starts in 5 days and I'm not really yet prepared. Today I plan to organise all my books and clean my room and desk. Working in an organised environment is much better for my work patterns. I don't really know how I feel on the school front. The usual things kids my age say about school seems to be "I'm looking forward to going back to see my friends, but not looking forward to the school and homework." I feel a little different to this. I look forward to the work and the learning and being in the environment at my school. Even though I hate it at the time, I really do like school. I also am very looking forward to seeing my friends :)

This term I'm doing firsts tennis and softball, coaching soccer, choir and studying four pre tertiary subjects. All of which I want to do well in. It's going to be a massive challenge and in my usual state of mind, I don't think I would be able to cope. My attitude towards life right now is for once happy and outgoing. I am exercising and keen to get back to school. I have been on holidays for so long that it's not good for me. For so long that my grammar has become absolutely appalling.

I'm going to be so busy this term, but I think I am ready. I find when I'm busy, I am also more organised. A teacher once told me that he can rely on the students that are busier to get a job done than the ones who aren't as busy. Because those busier students obviously work hard, value their opportunities and make the most of their educations. They organise their lives so that they can achieve everything they want to. This principle is one I want to apply within my own life this year. I finally think I'm ready to fully excel in my school work and sport - and I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment