Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thankyou Lucy

So for the last couple of days I've been sitting at home, eating junk food, coughing and feeling very sorry for myself. I'm currently sitting on the couch, feeling fed up and wanting another ice cream. Although I'm sick, this isn't the way I should be acting. Being sick shouldn't be an excuse to be inactive and lazy. I'm functional and should be acting like someone normal.

But I am lacking in inspiration, and the thought hadn't even occured to me to write a blog post. I haven't done it since school has gone back. This is mainly because I've been really organised and busy. If I were unorganised, I would be sitting on the couch on the internet ever afternoon after school.

My last facebook status:
"Feeling uninspired and miserable :/"

My friend Lucy's comment:
I know of something inspiring, if your in the mood to read?


It's at this webpage: iwantaherbgarden.blogspot.com

man, sometimes i'm jealous of how put-together and motivated that blogger can be :) xox

hope you feel better soon



This put the biggest smile on my face :)
I know my internet duties have been a lacking, but I'm working on it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment