Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

This sucks.

This is such a beautiful question and could be beautifully answered by someone who is in love.

To get straight to the point, I'm not in love, and have never been with anyone other than my family. It's not that I don't believe in love, because I do, but I just haven't been lucky enough to find someone that I love. I don't think this is a bad thing as I am still only 16. Settling down with someone at my age could restrict my opportunities. Although, this thought would probably change if I were in love!

My sister Jess and her partner Thom have recently celebrated 10 years of being together, which I think is an absolutely stellar achievement. They are just a couple who "work". They love each other and their passion towards one another is beautiful. This is an amazing example of the power of love and I wish them both the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment