Friday, April 8, 2011

I love names #2

So hopefully this will be a Saturday trend, rating the baby names :) Of course, as soon as I say this, it probs won't last ;)

Ella Amy - Cute :) I like both names. 7.5/10

Rosie Joan - Not really a fan of Joan, but I don't hate it. 7/10

Jack Peter Izaak - If it was just left as Jack Peter it would have been adorable! I hate the name Isaac spelt like that... 7/10

Harrison William - Very nice strong names 8/10

Aliera Kate - Wow I'm really not a fan of Aliera, but I like the name Kate. 5/10

Hayden George - I really don't like the name Hayden. 5/10

Charlie Marie - Adorable :) 7.5/10

Madeline Lucy - Beautiful names. Love both of them. 9/10

Rylee Alex - I very much don't like Rylee and Alex is a nickname in my eyes. 3/10

Sophia Robin Phoebe - Bit of a mouthful, don't like the name Robin. 4.5/10

Amie Rose - I prefer it being spelt Amy, but still 7.5/10

Ella Clare - Absolutely beautiful. 8/10

Sophie Aurelia - Not really a fan. 6/10

Benjamin Joseph - I really like both names. 7.5/10

Lewis Claude - Little bit different, but I like the combo. 7/10

Talia Maria - Bit of a mouthful, I don't like the name Maria very much. 6/10

Rowan Kenneth Christopher - I think it's cute. 7/10

Travis Neville - Ugh terrible. 2/10

Best of the day:
Harrison William and Madeline Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment