Sunday, April 17, 2011

I love names #3

Samuel George - Adore it :) Love both names. 9/10

Kelsi Elizabeth  - Really not a fan of Kelsi. REALLY not. 4/10

Abigail Charlotte - Decent names :) 7.5/10

Charles Peter Owen (Charlie) - would have loved it if Owen wasn't there. I like the name Owen but I don't really like it in this combination. - 7/10

Rylee Alex - Mmmm 3/10. Not a fan.

Fleetwood - 0/10. I don't even consider this a name. This is horrid.

Abigail May - Cute. 7/10

Levi Roland - I think Levi is cute, don't go so much for Roland. 5/10

Sofia Louise - Adorable. 8/10

Lucy Ebony - Don't like Ebony a lot, but I like Lucy. 7/10

Lucy Anne - Very nice :) 7.5/10

Xavier John - 8/10 - Adorable!

Annie Elizabeth - Not my favourite, but it's ok. 6/10

Maisie Isobel Anne - Bit of a mouthful. 5/10

Faves of the day:
Samuel George and Sofia Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment