Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Filler" Post

So I hate having my blog page left with no recent posts. I like to post twice a week, it looks good and fresh. Not too much to overwhelm but not too little to bore. I think two posts a week is a good number for me. But I haven't posted anything in a week, not because I've been bored or lazy, no, this time it's actually because I've taken the time to sit down and write and edit something to post on here! :) I'm currently doing the write up on my cousin Tom, but it's taking a while because I want to get it just right. So I'm writing this quick post, really just so there is something new on here...

My topic today is in regard to the library. Ever since I was little I have been coming to the State Library. Actually, it's where I am now. But I realised today that I've never fully appreciated the library for what it is and how much it can do for people. I've never looked at the parts of the library that I haven't been interested in - only the parts that have been relevant to me - young adult/mystery and checkout sections. But today I looked around the whole library - the kids section, the magazine sections, the cds and dvds and the computer section, which to be honest, I thought you had to pay for to use! Gee the amount of times I've been in town wanting the internet for a quick second, and I've got it right here in the library!

Anyway, the library is a fantastic place for me to come and relax, get some study done and get away from everything every once and a while. It's freaking awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment