Monday, May 9, 2011

A new idea.


Referring back to one of my old blog posts, I love to know how people think and act. I know so many people who have gained huge success in varying areas of life. I am so proud of the people I know who have been able to create success in their lives, and I want to know how they have done it. I am intrigued about what they did to achieve their successes.
So I’ve decided I want to start interviewing inspiring/successful people and featuring them in my blog posts. I will start off with people I know, and then perhaps (if I’m courageous enough!) I will get in contact with people who don’t know me, but that I still find inspirational.
It’s going to be a challenge as I’ve never really interviewed anyone before. I want to showcase their successes in a clear and beautiful way, as they deserve even more acknowledgement. I’m so privileged to know the people I do.

On another note – I’ve found my rhythm again! :) I’m back to being very organised in school and life. I’m motivated and my mind is flowing with ideas. My diary is currently full of things I want to achieve soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment