Saturday, May 14, 2011

My week.

I don't even know what to write about. It's like, when I try and force myself to write, nothing decent gets produced. So instead of writing something from my own thoughts, as I usually do, or about someone else, as I haven't finished any of my interviews yet, I'm going to write about myself. I admit, this will probably be the most personal blog post I've written - (and probably the most boring!) I don't even know if I'm comfortable posting this. But I have nothing else to write about.


So this past week has been pretty huge for me. I've attended events, prepared and done tests, changed my appearance and have learnt a lot about myself. It's definitely been hard, but I've come out the other side feeling refreshed and stronger. I've gone from being inspired and excited about life to thoroughly depressed and upset and then back again.

Monday - Was incredibly tired but I studied hard and it was a good day.


Tuesday - Felt energised, also had a really good day at school. I then had parent teachers, in which, everything academic wise I'm getting straight A's, but a couple of teachers said that I have the potential to 'burnout' by the end of the year. I took on board what they said, but it still kind of blew my spirit. I was up til 12.30 that night tossing and turning, thinking about so much.

Wednesday - Was tired from all my thinking. Learnt a lot about the way I think and feel about myself and others. I also talked a lot about what I might do in the future. By the end of the day, after watching a very funny drama production, I broke down. I'd had such a big day, and so much building up, that after one mildly big fight, I absolutely broke. I felt so lost and depressed.
Thursday - I was still feeling pretty down, but having a full on day at school actually really helped me. I was so tired, so emotional, but I ended off having a good night.


Friday - Went to the dentist. Spent the rest of the day relaxing and catching up on tv. It was so nice having a day off just for myself. I then dyed my hair chocolate brown, and I think I actually like it :)

Today I'm somewhere in the middle, felt inspired but also kind of cold and depressed. I gave out amnesty badges whilst holding a sign saying "welcome refugees" and I then watched the Amnesty thing. There were speakers and musicians and it was a really great event.


Feeling such extremes in one week has been hard for me to handle. Tomorrow I will study a lot for my Japanese test. I'm back from where I was on Wednesday, but I still don't really feel content. I do feel stable for now, and hopefully it will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment