Thursday, August 4, 2011

Seriously, where has this year gone?

It seems to me, that when I'm in a good and positive mood, the dates fly by. But when I'm not in a good mood, the dates go by so slowly. I swear, the last 10 days of July seemed to drag on forever, but now, looking at the date,, it's already the 5th of August!

I love starts. I love the beginning of the week/month/year. It makes me feel motivated to do things, start fresh on projects. I don't know why I can't do so on a Wednesday, or on the 14th of each month. I just feel more motivated when it's the first of something.

I've had a few days away from home, and have come back feeling like I do at the start of the week - energised and motivated - not my normal friday afternoon that's for sure! I have a list of things I need to accomplish this weekend, and I look forward to getting them done. I got my report today, exceeded my expectations :)

I like making lists. I like being organised. I hate being late. I hate being wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment