Saturday, August 20, 2011

What Makes me Happy

Simple things make me happy. I have so many material possessions, that I buy thinking that owning such things will make me happy. Some of the things that make me happy are these:
  • My family - the fact that we have created and continue to create legendary memories of fun and laughter. We have so many favourite movies and music that. I take spending time with my family for granted.
  • My friends - same as above really. I love going to school and being with my friends
  • Music
  • Parks
  • Beaches
  • The Sun
  • Good food
  • Writing
I'm currently sitting in my room right now and I've had a wonderful day. I've spent time with both my family and friends. I went to a birthday party at the park and acted like a little kid again on the play equipment. I just ate a very yummy dinner that dad made me. Now I'm writing and listening to good music.

I don't need all the material possessions that I own. None of them make me feel as satisfied as I do now.

I wish everyday was like today. Simplistic but beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment