Saturday, December 25, 2010

Celebrations

Merry Christmas!


I hope everybody had a lovely day.


Christmas for me has always been a tiring, emotional day. I think it's because it's a really full on family day and I get really worn out very fast. By this time of night (9.30pm) I'm very much ready to curl up in bed and have a cry. I don't know why, but this always happens. It's not because I'm upset, it's just and overwhelming amount of emotions compacted into one day, and crying usually expresses my emotions.


I had a lovely day today, did the present thing in the morning, lunch at my gran's and dinner with my sisters, their partners and my adorable nephew Lucas. I've never spent time with my nephew on Christmas day and I can't remember spending time with my sisters either on today's Celebration. So this year I've had a very special Christmas :)

This year was not about the presents for me, all I wanted was a nice and relaxing family day, and luckily, that is what I got :)

I also got:
  • 2 wii games
  • 2 cds
  • Clothes
  • 7 books
  • A LOT of jewellery - mainly all green
  • A LOT of make up and body products
  • MONEY! :)
  • A gift voucher
  • Chocolates
  • Two beautiful silver photo frames


There were probably more things. But I can't remember right now. For once, I didn't ask for a big present, as I literally couldn't thing of any electrical appliance that I didn't own or that didn't need updating. It's so weird getting SO many things off you Christmas list, apart from just one big thing.


I am a very lucky girl ;) And still have more Christmas celebrations to come!


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment