Monday, December 27, 2010

This Time For Africa

After reading a book in which I wish to leave nameless, my mind has been opened to new possibilities. For so long I've been upset with my life and thinking it isn't going anywhere, but I've realised that if I want my life to go somewhere, I have to be the one to open myself to new opportunites. I can't depend on people to do it for me. Realising this excited me as I am now constantly thinking of new hobbies I can take up and events I can attend. I no longer feel like I am anti-social and trapped. I don't know what set me free exactly, but something happened and now I'm so happy and optimistic about life. My mind feels FREE and I can do whatever I want now :)
I am now really looking forward to the year ahead as I have many exciting things planned.

On another note, I am not one to dance sober, but anytime time Waka Waka is pumping and I'm standing up, I feel obliged to jump around like mad. I'm not sure if you would classify it as dancing, but it changes me and send goosebumps up my arms whenever I hear it! Great song <3

No comments:

Post a Comment