Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 1 - A recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts abuot yourself.



1. I used to be vegetarian, but no longer am.
2. I am obsessed with the colour green.
3. At aged 14 I became an aunty.
4. I have been lucky enough to travel all round Australia, and to parts of Europe and Asia.
5. I had a massive phobia of dogs, which I successfully overcame.
6. I have 4 siblings. A brother and 3 sisters.
7. I want to move to Melbourne when I've finished school and study at university.
8. I have participated in: tennis, soccer, athletics, softball, basketball, netball, cross country, gymnastics, ballet, hockey, jump rope...i think that's all!?
9. I would love to one day own a dog. Either a golden retriever, husky, labrador or border collie.
10. I am very lucky to be a babysitting to some lovely little girls.
11. My first name (Nicole) means Victorious and my middle name (Catherine) means Pure. I like this :)
12. My hair is naturally dead straight.
13. I don't really like water. I don't like interracting with sea life.
14. I LOVE plane flights!
15. I'm literally addicted to eating frozen peas and jelly belly jelly beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment