Friday, December 17, 2010

Some people are just TOO cool.

This is a rant. Let me begin in dot point form (in season colours)

  1. DON'T employ people who can't speak proper english! For heavens sake, I tried to buy 1 sushi roll today, asked a simple question and I'm not even joking, after asking her to repeat herself 3 times, I gave up and bought a different sushi roll, as I just couldn't understand her. Turns out it was the wrong sushi roll. Seriously, if you are going to employ extra people around Christmas time, WHY would you employ people who most wouldn't be able to understand. At this time of year, people want fast service and quick, easy to hear answers. I'm not trying to offend Asian people, but I feel if they are going to work in Australia, they should at least learn plausable english.
  2. Just because they are public toilets, doesn't mean you can spend 10 min in there with your friend gossiping and putting on your make up. I mean sure, there's probably not really a rule about it, but I think it's unfair. This toilet is semi public as it's in a cafe place, but I think there should be some sort of rule about the usage of the toilets. I knocked after 5 minutes of waiting and was replied with "out in a sec darl," 5 min later I swore at them and stomped off to find a new toilet.
  3. If you have a problem with the way I dress or look, don't make it obvious and point me out and then talk to our friend. You don't know, so don't judge me. If you do know me and have a problem with me, say it to my face.
  4. Don't question the prices I give you. It's not my fault your spending so much money, don't question that I've put it in the system wrong or that I haven't given you a discount. Because 99% of the time I'm right. I spend a lot more time in the shop than customers and I am much more a custom to our discounts. Also, I fricken pay attention!
  5. So, I love Christmas time. But I absolutely HATE town at Christmas time. People go crazy and it's so busy. At the same time, the sales at Christmas time are amazing and it's so hard to resist.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Duck of my life, Nikki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment