Friday, December 3, 2010

Doing Something Different Each Day of December

So this month I was going to do something different each day. But yesterday I simply didn't have time to learn how to tune and play my GREEN ukulele :) Today I'm making sand bottles which I feel will be very challenging. If I have time left after making the sand bottles and making my video about them, I may try out my ukulele.

This is just a quick post about my ideas for December. I want to do it to make my holidays seem more interesting as I'm no going away on holidays. I don't want to waste my holidays on TV  and the internet.

Feel free to follow me and my progress :)
I also make daily videos on Youtube about the things I'm doing each day in December.
My Youtube acount: 10is4eva

Duck of my life,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment