Monday, December 6, 2010

Inspiration

So I bought a new big notebook. I would take a picture of it, but my camera isn't charged :( But it is really cool, and the front of it states the following:

"This is my note book, which I will fill with lists, thoughts, dreams, love letters, scribbles, doodles and other shit." - Pretty much somes up my life.

I want to include lots of photography to inspire me with my writing. I definetly think I need to build up my confidence when writing, and explore alternative techniques.

I'm really excited about this :)

I've recently posted 2 new videos on Youtube - (unedited of course) - go check them out :) - 10is4eva

My new photography blog is going really well as well :)
http://www.attemptingmagic.blogspot.com/

Keep it real,
Duck of my life,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment