Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Realisation

I think I've definetly grown up this year. For once I have felt more adult around Christmas time. I've been working a lot around this time and because of this, I have no spent a lot of time getting into the Christmas spirit. I also did my Christmas shopping in November because I knew this month would be busy for me. Today certainly doesn't feel like Christmas Eve. We have the tree and presents going on and I'm currently looking at them, but it's just feeling like a regular day to me. For once, I'm not really excited about Christmas, but relieved that it's finally here and that I get a day off working. Although, I reckon I will be more excited tomorrow :)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow as I get to spend the day with my family, and hopefully for once it won't be a stressful period for us. I'm not phased about what I receive. I'm lucky enough to be going on holiday to the Gold Coast in a couple of weeks anyway. I'm just concerned that we all have a pleasant and relaxing day. My family have been run off our feet running our shop in these last few weeks, and we all deserve a break.

I'm about to make a Christmas Vlog as well if you'd like to take a look - 10is4eva (my youtube account)
www.attemptingmagic.blogspot.com - my photography blog

I wish everyone a beautiful Christmas with whomever you spend it with. :)

<3

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean!
    Finishing shopping early means that we get to laugh at the people waiting half an hour in line to purchase presents =P

    Merry Christmas =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha same! But then I have to line up behind people who are buying Christmas presents when I am just buying things for myself.

    Merry Christmas to you too :)

    ReplyDelete